When shopping online, the images of products are the single most important component for completing a purchase. Research suggests that consumers are 50% more satisfied with 360-degree pictures compared with traditional photos. As a result of 360 product photography, 32% of customers spend a long time on the site. Learn the tricks of the trade for taking professional-quality 360-degree images with little investment by reading this article.
Necessary Equipment To Take 360-Degree Product Photography?
A DSLR Camera
360 product photography is incomplete without a good DSLR camera, for consistently stunning photographs, even while traveling on a budget, nothing beats a top-quality DSLR. You should check out the link if you’re interested in learning more about the top digital camera manufacturers for 360 product photography.
A Turning Table to Turn At 360
Ideal 360-degree photographs need the use of a revolving table. The Comox Professional 360 Photography Turntable is a great tool for getting started with 360 product photography on a tight budget. This photographic table for 360 degrees is less than $100 and does an excellent job.
A Tripod To Set Balance
An effective tripod is required for stability. In order to take 360-degree photos of products with any degree of regularity, you need a highly steady setup. Any 360-degree shot will be ruined by shaky hands and a crooked camera. Not even $200 will get you a Vanguard Alta Pro 263AP Aluminum Tripod. It works well with whichever DSLR you have, and it has a solid +4 rating on Amazon.
It’s recommended that you utilize the camera’s built-in flash while conducting a 360-degree product photo shoot. But you also need a flashlight that can be dropped from above the location of your item. Specifically, anywhere you’ve decided to put your 360-degree camera.
However, if you are already in a well-lit room and your camera’s flash is enough for space, you don’t need to use this flash at all. We can begin learning how to take excellent 360-degree photographs of products now that you have everything you need.
Tips To Take 360-Degree Product Photography
There are a few things to keep in mind when you take 360-degree photos of your products. Below is a list of them:
- Create a stable environment free of variables to minimize the possibility of errors. This has to be a consistent and unbroken experience.
- In order to get the best results, your item should be centered on the page. If you don’t precisely center your item, it will jiggle as the table spins but won’t rotate in sync with it.
- The grid lines on your camera are there for a reason. When composing a 360-degree picture, you may use these grids as reference points to see whether the subject is staying in the same place in each shot.
- If you want to have gentle lighting, make a light diffusion. With the help of the reflectors, you can control the intensity of the illumination.
- Don’t let dust collect on your product, and if you can, give it a quick spritz with a product cleaning spray. The thing being photographed in a 360-degree environment must be clean of fingerprints and other smudges.
- If you possess an electric 360-degree photography turntable, you can operate it from the palm of your hand by downloading an app to your phone or computer. Make sure the knobs and the turntable are in perfect time with one another, with no delays or buffers. Loss of even a little time might force you to begin over from square one.
Photography in 360 degrees the product increases interaction and delights buyers. Professional photographers and online store owners may find value in the advice and procedures outlined above. Customers and business owners alike are showing increasing interest in 360-degree product photography. Consumers are afforded a more thorough and accurate examination of the goods prior to purchase.